Account Manager (German speaker) // Remerge
Working in the Account Management team, you will be taken on a crash course into the world of mobile apps and data-driven marketing. Successful candidates will move up quickly in the organization and build relationships with the global leading mobile application companies. Our goal is to be a leader in a fast-paced and innovative industry !
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage users across 330,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value, already working with companies like MZ, Electronic Arts, Zalora and Foodpanda. For more information, visit remerge.io or follow us on Twitter @remergeio .
We are looking for an Account Manager to ensure operational excellence across all clients and to help foster profitable relationships with large brand advertisers, agencies and other companies that use our media buying platform. As your expertise and knowledge with us develops you will build up a deeper understanding of the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine optimal solutions.
You will manage clients’ expectations at all levels, becoming proficient in planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing retargeting advertising performance metrics while proactively assisting with campaign performance enhancements. Alongside this you will directly attend client meetings.
You will be working closely with our Sales, Product and Engineering teams to constantly optimize our product and service and use your knowledge to support our internal client teams in building successful relationships with leading brands and advertisers. While client relationship skills and prior experience are a plus, please note that this is not a sales role.
More important is that you have an understanding of the digital advertising market, preferably with a working knowledge of the programmatic space.
- Passionate about advertising with a strong desire to become an expert in account management, brand management, audience research, media buying, planning, and ad operations.
- 2-3 years experience working in an ad operations or client services role within the media or advertising industry.
- Experience with DSPs/ad servers is desirable.
- Sound understanding of campaign performance drivers & the ability to initiate dialogues internally/externally to commence and drive improvements.
- Be data-driven, possess strong analytical skills and have a passion for startups and challenges.
- The motivation to resolve problems independently, while working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Proven reputation for being helpful & easy to work with among diverse groups of people & departments.
- Ability to re-prioritize time & effort based on team, company or client needs.
- German native speaker + fluent oral and written English is essential.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- Be part of a fun, international and talented team with regular company outings and offsites to fantastic locations.
- We are based in the heart of Berlin.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →