Account Manager (m/f) // Adikteev
Founded in November 2012 by Xavier Mariani, Emilien Eychenne and Frederic Leroy, and backed by French VCs ISAI and Ventech, Adikteev is the leading mobile advertising company offering the unique combination of state-of-the-art creatives with strong data & machine learning expertise. We allow marketers and app developers to engage their audience, acquire new clients and re-engage their dormant users through machine learning driven advertising campaigns.
- 80+ employees
- 3 offices: Paris, Berlin, NYC
- Double digit M€ revenues in 2016 and growing fast
- You are responsible for your own advertising campaigns from pre-launch to post campaign performance reporting, including strategic planning, execution and follow-up.
- You achieve the best possible service for our clients while maintaining a direct contact with them throughout the entire life cycle of the campaign to ensure flawless execution.
- You are responsible for creating long term relationships with your clients, as well as to grow accounts.
- You work closely with our experts in IT, Data Analytics and Sales to define and implement the requirements for our DSP product.
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of the latest developments in the mobile advertising market.
- You completed your business or engineering studies or you have a comparable education.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the field of campaign and account management in the media or digital industry.
- You have excellent spoken and written command of English; French or German knowledge is a plus.
- Ideally, you have already gained knowledge in the field of DSP/RTB-technologies.
- You have high digital and technical affinity and very good command of MS PowerPoint & Excel.
- You have outstanding understanding of business matters and possess good analytical skills.
- You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own project.
- You work in a customer oriented fashion.
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- You play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it’s the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and performance-based salary.
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time/ indefinite