Ad Operations Manager // Red Pineapple Media
Want to work in Ad Operations in Berlin?
Red Pineapple Media distributes Video Advertising to more than 50 different markets, and we're expanding at a constant rate since we started 5 years ago. Our team is being built around a strong culture of teamwork. Joint presentations and group decisions are a standard for us. We often pick up the projector and do Talks in the big wall of our office, or just sit together in the quiet room to prepare strategic changes or to give peer- to-peer feedback. We also have a change process in place to enable modifications in the team’s standards and practices. We’re in an exciting phase right now as we’re transitioning to programmatic buying and selling of Advertisement space and we’re looking for an experienced Ad Operations manager to help us with our campaigns.
What would you do?
- Increase our network;
- Negotiate campaign terms with Publishers;
- Plan the distribution of campaigns;
- Manage campaign budgets;
- Optimize campaigns;
- Social Media
- Create engaging posts for Social Media;
What attitude are we looking for?
- You have a strong personality, sense of ownership and responsibility;
- You’re ready to work independently and with little supervision;
- You’re naturally motivated and proud of doing great work;
- You can juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar;
- Your thought process is guided by rationalism and proof rather than gut feeling or tradition;
- You tolerate difference and have a humble attitude when engaging in discussions;
- You welcome criticism and communicate with regards to the feelings and opinions of others.
What do we value in people?
- Your studies were in Management, Marketing, Advertising or a related area;
- 2 years of experience Managing Advertising Campaigns;
- You're ready to embrace the AdOps way of working because you understand that an Advertising campaign doesn't end after it goes live.
- Ability to analyze problems and create immediate tactical plans;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced industry and keep up with its rapid innovation cycle;
What we offer
Never a dull moment. Besides Ad Ops, we also do our own business development, publisher contacts,brandings, planning, peer-to-peer evaluation, coffee and cooking. We offer opportunities for people to change what is wrong and we reward that kind of attitude.
Small teams, lots of freedom
Every 3 months we organize in small teams around well-defined Business KPIs, and we have complete ownership over the approach and process we use to achieve them. This includes planning, work methodology, design, development and maintenance. Then, after 3 months, we reset the teams and work on new challenges.
Friendly environment plus silence rooms
We regularly hold team breakfasts, cooking meetings and ping-pong matches. We’re super animal friendly: 3 dog owners, 1 vegan, 1 vegetarian and a cat-loving CEO. Naturally, dogs are welcome in the office. But we also optimize for focus moments. We have two silence rooms where you can do power-naps, meditate or just work in complete isolation.
Do whatever you want – and own it
We believe that when given independence and room to grow, people tend to do great things. If you want to learn something new, solve that annoying customer issue or focus on researching new business opportunities, it’s up to you. As long as our business KPIs are achieved, you own and control your time and what to do with it.
Don’t be a stranger!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work with us.
We might have just the challenge you’re looking for!
About Red Pineapple Media
Red Pineapple Media is a passionate, dedicated team of content and marketing professionals connecting advertisers, publishers, and consumers all over the globe. We’re driven by one simple goal: deliver campaigns that mutually benefit the advertiser, publisher, and the consumer. It’s a strategy that has seen us successfully help over 300 advertisers increase their exposure and boost online media ROI in more than 56 markets – and counting.
You can learn more about us at http://redpineapplemedia.com.
The latests version of this Job Ad is permanently available from http://bit.ly/rpm_adops in PDF format or in http://redpineapplemedia.com/career/.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →