Ad Ops Demand Trainee (m/f) // PubNative
PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its native-first approach, proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul, Beijing and Bangalore.
We are looking for an Ad Ops Demand Trainee (m/f) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You support the Demand Team in the day-to-day operations of PubNative demand partners
- You help our Demand Team to manage a diverse portfolio of demand partnerships
- You support the team in regards to reporting and buying strategies optimizations
- You scale product adoption
- You conduct analysis of quality and performance reports together with Yield/BI Team
- You assist the team in the billing process
- You play a critical role in driving overall revenue and partnership satisfactionOur
- Top university education
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales/Business Development
- Experience in Account Management is a plus
- Very strong cross functional collaboration and relationship building skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Interest to succeed in the mobile tech industry
- Availability of 6+ months
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? – Please submit your 1 page-CV online.