Administration Manager – PA // amatus
Our mission is to create socially meaningful impact through emerging technologies. We create initiatives to advance accessibility, through building and testing products in real-life scenarios.
Our values lie in promoting transparency, co-creation, research and community-oriented education. We build alliances to encourage executing new ideas, critical debate about the technology and products which shape our lives.
Our multi-disciplinary research lens from fields such as game theory, social anthropology, data and economic sciences and digital specialists, helps us to look at ways to tackle the most relevant issues of today.
The Administration Manager – PA role is a position that offers variety and allows taking on responsible tasks. Join us in a dynamic environment in our new HQ in Berlin Mitte.
What You\’ll Do
Support the founders and team with the organisation of the day-to-day business/private life, and actively take ownership of operational procedures. This may include the following areas, though the list might expand/change depending on the businesses requirements.
Personal Assistance (50%)
- Carry out adhoc tasks for the founders
- Manage and coordinate all travel bookings (flights, accommodation, etc.)
- Calendar management for our leadership team of three, using G- Suit and Calendly
- Handling travel expenses
- File visa applications
Administration – General Support (30%)
- Inbox management for general channels, such as info and contact mailbox
- Handle all administration related correspondence in English and German, including tax advisors, lawyers and trust offices
- Manage our website and Google appearance
Accounting – Bookkeeping Support (20%)
- Maintain expense list and report back to management
- Prepare accounting documents for/and liaise with our tax advisors
- Handle employee paychecks and salaries, in collaboration with Human Resources/Operations
- Process invoices and maintain an accurate electronic and hard copy filing system
What You\’ll Need To Succeed
- Native German speaker, English C1
- Service oriented personality
- EXperience in a adminitrative, support, or other related office field
- Fluency in German and English – business level
- Very good communication and team working skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise your own work and the work of others
- Take ownership of your tasks and have a pro-active and hands-on approach
- Experience using G-Suite and general affinity for online tools and new software
What We Offer
- Office space in central Berlin close to Rosenthaler Platz
- A permanent position with a competitive compensation
- A flat hierarchy with energetic colleagues who enjoy their work
- Responsibilities from day one and the opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- Community and networking events
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV and we will get in touch. If you have not heard from us within seven working days you may assume your application has been unsuccessful this time. However, we encourage keeping an eye out for any other roles that may fit your skill set.