Administrative Specialist // Point Nine Capital
We’re Point Nine Capital, an international early stage VC based in Berlin, and we’re searching for a full time Administrative Specialist to join our down-to-earth team ASAP.
Our mission is to find and back the best early-stage internet startups and help them achieve their full potential. Because we have been doing this quite okay so far, our team has been growing and we got busier and busier. In order to keep on delivering awesomeness to our portfolio companies, we’re searching for a smart and reliable team member to support us :) —> you?
It should not come as a great surprise that as our Administrative Specialist, your number one task is to keep the team free of obstacles and distractions. You’ll be our “partner in crime” when it comes to organizing crazy travel arrangements, being on top of all calendars, and taking care of the corresponding admin work like credit card statements or expense reports.
What will you be working on?
- Booking flights, accommodations and complex travel arrangements and assisting in organizing schedules and keeping calendars up to date while ensuring a flawless communication flow between P9 and the other meeting parties
- Management of the incoming email communication (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monthly credit card statements and ongoing travel expense reports
- Coordinating internal and external events such as portfolio conferences, meetups, after work drinks, monthly office lunches, team events, birthdays, etc.
- Owner of onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Support of Operations in various administrative tasks (e.g. tool and document management, data collection, knowledge management, etc.)
- Supporting individual team members in project work as necessary (e.g. database and list management, taking over parts of projects, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You have relevant education (e.g. as office administrator) and/or relevant experience in working in similar roles of at least 4 years.
- You are happy when others are happy. You truly care about others and thrive to deliver even better support when you get the chance to.
- You have got excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German.
- You are a proficient user of common Apple and Microsoft products and open to use/test new tools and solutions.
- You are a team player and easily communicate between various stakeholders with different cultures, backgrounds and seniority level.
- You can prioritize tasks appropriately and are able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly without requiring constant supervision.
- You react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- You’re very well organized and manage to support a variety of different projects without missing important deadlines.
Why Point Nine?
- We offer a competitive salary pack and support your professional development.
- You’ll be able to meet lots of interesting people, products and technologies on a day to day basis.
- We offer an exciting job in a meritocratic, no-nonsense, no-ego environment in the heart of Berlin.
- You can help organize and participate in international meetups and conferences (Berlin, San Francisco, Paris, etc.).
- You’ll be part of the startup ecosystem and learn everything around venture capital and early stage investments.
If you’re interested in joining our team please submit your CV through our website www.pointninecap.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com