Analytics & in-stock Manager (m/f) – EU CastleGate // Wayfair GmbH
CastleGate Fulfillment, a subsidiary of Wayfair, is the #1 direct to consumer fulfillment business in home goods. CastleGate’s leading drop-ship operation boosts sales by delivering products to customers faster, safer, and at lower cost than ever before.
Orders received ship out same-day with guaranteed next day or 2-day delivery. CastleGate fulfills orders for both Wayfair and drop-ship orders for many other leading retailers. Launched in 2010, CastleGate pairs cutting-edge technology with unparalleled operational excellence and support to offer a complete suite of fulfillment services including warehousing and inventory management; pick, pack and ship; and packaging services
- Build, manage and optimize our inventory and in-stock management strategy, systems, and processes
- Ensure all inventory systems and processes meet the needs of the business. Where this is not the case, you will need to invent new processes that meet our needs.
- Work with our tech team to ensure their product road map includes all relevant use cases and integrates with the in-stock tools we will need to run the business
- Develop and execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, turns, and inventory health, maintaining excellent in-stock rates
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as in-stock rate, procurement lead time, fill rate, forecast accuracy and turns
- Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, purchasing, and removing unproductive inventory
- Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, developing action plans and project managing improvements
- Perform audits of inventory management-related tools and systems ensuring settings are correct and optimized. Automate whenever possible
- Understand product life cycle and effectively optimize forecasting, planning, and procurement parameters.
- Partner with Supply Chain to communicate and plan the operational impact of planning and sourcing decisions.
- Possess strong data extraction and analytical capabilities along with the ability to apply this data to drive decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 4+ years of experience in operations, retail, engineering, consulting and/or finance with a history of driving results
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →