Audience Data Specialist (f/m) // adsquare
adsquare is the mobile-first data exchange bringing together data buyers and sellers in a transparent and secure environment. The platform is built mobile-first and makes data accessible in real-time, enabling advertisers to create holistic audiences and to target consumers’ mobile moments. adsquare works compliant with strict European privacy laws and has been awarded the ePrivacyseal for best practice data handling.
We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology.
adsquare was founded in 2012 and now has 4 global offices with the team consisting of 35 members from 14 different nationalities.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
- Measure data quality and define KPIs
- Design a testing framework for data quality and integrity
- Analyse quality and scale of new and existing data sets within the adsquare Audience Management Platform
- Build and maintain segments within the adsquare data taxonomy, selecting and combining relevant data points based on quality and scale
- Building concepts for cross-checking data sets from external providers
- Internal reporting on performance of specific data sets, making recommendations for improvement
- Document and present findings and recommendations to Management Team
- You hold or are preparing a university degree in a business and/or IT subject
- You have relevant experience in data analysis and visualisation, knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- You have the ability to extract meaning from trends and can demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem solving skills, recommending optimisations based on business insights
- You are capable of making decisions independently, confidently, and applicably
- You are highly reliable, flexible and able to work under pressure
- You have knowledge of web/mobile technologies and/or ad serving
- Experience with SQL and / or a programming language (e.g. Python) beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing ad technology company
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- Work closely with the management team and all colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- You will work in the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!