Bilingual Sales & Customer Service Consultant // Wayfair Stores Ltd.
Wayfair is recruiting for a team of talented, hard-working Sales & Service Consultants in our Galway office, in the West of Ireland, who want to be part of a growing, energetic team.
The Job of a Sales and Service Consultant:
- Sales: To turn inbound inquiries and requests into sales by providing the customer with the information they need to make a buying decision or helping them find the right product for their need through English and German.
- Customer Services: To work with the customer to resolve any purchase related issues such as payment problems, delivery issues and product related issues etc through English and German.
- To solve problems related to customers purchases by dealing with external suppliers and logistics partners and internal Wayfair departments such as Supplier Operations, Freight and Finance.
- To maintain consistent high levels of metrics to ensure strong levels of customer satisfaction and business performance.
- To ultimately make sure our customers are happy and want to come back to shop again with us in the future. Even when everything with their order may not have gone well we see this as an opportunity to turn it around and exceed their expectations of what good customer service is all about.
- Strong customer service skills and customer empathy are a must
- Ability to guide customers through the online sales process and turn inbound opportunities into sales
- Being a hard-working team-player with a self-starting attitude
- Being comfortable working to metrics on a daily basis
- Smart and clever problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal colleagues and external customers, partners and suppliers
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills are essential
Who are you?
At Wayfair it’s not who you are but what you bring to the table that matters. We have many different types of people on our Sales and Customer Service team from people who have just graduated from college to people who have had long and fruitful careers in other industries such as insurance sales, hotel and service management and IT.
We are more interested in your skills and competencies than where you learned them. If you like problem solving, have great customer service skills and want to work in a fun and fast paced call center and target driven environment then we want to hear from you today.
If you are interested in growing a career with an exciting company, based in Galway in the West of Ireland, then please apply today.
What we can offer:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Contribution towards health insurance
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Regular team events, company parties and networking opportunities
- Healthy & sweet at the same time: Fresh fruits and various snacks throughout the week
- Participation in stock option scheme (after probation)
- Training with In-House Wayfair University
- Referral Award Program
- Option for company to pay for additional external training where suitable to role and development
- A fun and friendly office environment
- 4 weeks comprehensive training upon stating before being set free to manage your own metrics
- Ongoing coaching and a training plan to provide you the best platform for success
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →