Business Account Specialist (m/f) // Wayfair
The successful candidate will be a Ninja at quickly understanding complex situations, come up with great solutions – and communicate them to all stakeholders from CEO to warehouse staff.
Possible backgrounds could be anything where analytics meet fast paced operations: B2B account management, logistics, supply chain, customer service, management consulting.
We work on the front line with our suppliers, converting ‘on the ground’ insights into strategies to improve the Wayfair customer experience. With thousands of unique products shipping every week and an ambitious growth plan, this is a great opportunity to make a significant difference to our business!
- Analyzing data to identify trends and root causes of problems
- Negotiate operational improvements with our suppliers to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Direct and support suppliers through improvement process (order, inventory, warehouse etc.)
- Work strategically with suppliers on long-term roadmaps
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Buyers and Logistics
- Build and maintain industry expertise in the areas of logistics, e-commerce, supply chain
If in doubt: apply!
As long as you are smart, driven, and a great communicator, we will figure it out.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of working experience
- Fluency in English – both written & spoken is a must
- Fluency in another major European Language (German, Italian, French, Spanish or Polish) is a plus
- Strong communicator with confidence to negotiate with suppliers
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
- Proven analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and manage projects
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Proficient in use of MS Office programs and especially Excel
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →