Business Development & Cooperations Associate (m/f) // fotograf.de
Welcome to GotPhoto, the most advanced online sales system for high volume photography!
Where it all began…
GotPhoto was founded in 2012 with the aim to disrupt the traditional and outdated methods associated with school and nursery photography. We started in the German market with respectable results which lead us to receive funding from top investors Saarbruecker21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
Where we are now….
Today, GotPhoto is able to look back on an impressive growth story. From 2017 onwards, we serve customers in more than 15 countries on 5 different continents.
Where we want to go…..
As our market is huge (150 million photographed in schools and nurseries per year in EU/US) our success doesn’t stop here as we continue to achieve our mission in becoming the global standard for school and nursery photography.
Now, we are asking you to be a part of our success story.
Join a highly-motivated team with outstanding performances, ambitious goals and all-round awesomeness!
How can you contribute to our success story?
Our Managing Directors Markus (CEO) and Benedikt (COO) want to expand our services and increase lead generation by obtaining valuable partnerships in our existing markets.
They have already drawn cooperation concepts together but know that they have not yet considered all possibilities. This is where you take over – drive Markus’ and Benedikt’s initial ideas tocome tofruition and continue to build even stronger partnerships to support GotPhoto’s success story.
- Be responsible for the execution of Markus’ and Benedikt’s initial ideas from the very beginning; Examples:
- Partnering with our production network to offer GotPhoto’s services to their existing customers
- Partnering with companies in the photo equipment industry
- Set up co-operations for new GotPhoto services with international partners for all markets * Develop new ideas for partnerships and consequently define your own tasks in relation to them
- Be a part of the business development team that closes GotPhoto’s upcoming M&A activities
- Fluent in both English and German
- A great communicator who is not negotiating on results but objectives and has the ability to bring ideas to life
- Hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- Able to think outside the box and on the spot to provide creative and worthy idea
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve success
- Experienced in working in a consultancy or VC environment (internship level)
In return you will receive…
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve whilst being mentored by Benedikt (COO)
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic, inspiring working atmosphere
- Room for further personal development with a training budget of 300€
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events
Would you like to join our team?
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application. Your person of contact is Ana Walka.