Business Development Manager // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is the leading European online marketplace for distinctive design objects. We connect international dealers of antiques, vintage furniture and modern design with consumers globally allowing instant access to hard to find home decor treasures of the highest quality.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Business Development Manager (f/m) to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. The projects include the planning and development of new services, the optimization of country launches and other highly strategic project management. Your responsibilities:
- You manage projects start to end, this includes the conceptualization of new projects, creating business cases, developing full project plans and managing stakeholders throughout the project
- You’ll be identifying commercial opportunities which help to grow our business profitably
- You’ll be developing business cases for new products and new services
- You’ll be assessing and managing projects to increase customer and dealer satisfaction together with our operational departments
- You’ll participate in understanding the local businesses and in finding the best country-specific strategies
- You’ll start new initiatives and participate in many cross-functional projects to improve Pamono’s presence in its different markets
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar.
- You have a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in result-driven business development, project management or similar analytical position (either through full-time or internship positions)
- Experience in eCommerce and retail, and a profound understanding of online business models is an advantage
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player: you are excellent at engaging partners with different backgrounds
- You are fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- You have very strong analytical skills, especially in Excel
- Complex tasks make you go full speed, but you value simple and efficient solutions
What we offer
- The chance to apply your language skills with a pioneering and exciting eCommerce company
- Work with a dynamic international team in the heart of Berlin
- Ability to develop yourself and your career
- A competitive salary
Are you interested in the job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by sending your CV, a short motivation letter and earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.