Finance Operations Manager // FCG Germany
We are Frontier Car Group
FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in emerging markets, with operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Chile, Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia. We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allows all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being the fastest growing tech company in Berlin. You can read some more about our most recent news here.
- Ensure that accurate and real time data flows through the organization to align teams in headquarters and operating countries on one set of information as a true and reliable source of information.
- Understand the interdependencies between, and the needs of, the departments tech, product, finance, business intelligence and operations, working with each department to unify and standardize definitions of KPIs.
- Work with and deliver to the main stakeholders of the project, including Group Management, Operating Country CEOs and Department Heads.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify accuracy of information of our BI infrastructure and work with involved departments and operating country teams to ensure accuracy of information.
- Willing to take ownership and be responsible for project execution in aligning all departments and countries on data sets and information.
- Ensure that projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Remain aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks.
- Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive focal point / department leadership through written and verbal communication.
Education and Background
- A degree in Business Administration.
- Experience of Project Management or of other management type roles.
- Excellent communication, presentation and moderation skills.
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills.
- Shows empathy together with authority, acts as team builder with high leadership skills especially in demanding situations.
- The job requires travelling of up to 20%.
Knowledge of some of the following would be highly desirable
- Project Management experience on completion of software and product implementations, ideally in the area of Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse etc.
- Experience of designing and implementing OLAP based solutions.
- Knowledge of Financial Statements, Accounting, Management Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Consolidation, Sales Analysis is highly desirable.
- Microsoft based analytical and reporting tools, e.g. Office/Excel/Power BI etc.
- Data Warehousing and ETL Tools.
- Relational database technologies.
- Multi-dimensional database technologies.
We welcome to both full-time and contractor applications