Business Recruiter (m/f) – High Growth Ecommerce Company // Wayfair
Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you!
Wayfair is looking for a Business Recruiter who is comfortable managing a 12-15 + requisition load across multiple hiring managers and requisitions. The successful candidate will be supporting the Logistics and Warehousing Portfolios covering a variety of positions across Europe. Not only will you be able to align candidates with technical aspects of the positions, the alignment of soft skills to all the roles is critical. Any demonstrated experience in this field will be highly regarded.
An excellent benefits package is on offer for this role including an attractive base salary, annual bonus, equity and local market benefits package. We offer an exciting and challenging environment with strong career progression opportunities working in stunning purpose built offices in the heart of Kreuzberg and moving to Alexanderplatz in 2019.
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to senior management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
- Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sufficient experience recruiting top talent for a successful organization. Agency or executive search recruiters looking to transition to corporate environment are encouraged to apply
- Experience in recruiting for business-led skills will be highly regarded
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English essential. Fluent German a plus but not essential.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 people
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: