Channel Operations // Formlabs
Formlabs launched in 2012 with a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Our mission is to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has a strong network of Partners and Resellers throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. We are looking for an energetic student who will work closely with our Channel Operations team to support their day-to-day administrative work. If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Channel Operations.
- Making operations run smoothly by processing orders and organizing pick-ups/shipments;
- Communicate with resellers;
- Coordinating between departments (logistics, finance, sales);
- Administrative tasks;
- Support the Channel team’s initiatives such as events, conferences, meetups.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Eye for details;
- Good (written) communication;
- Structured manner;
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently;
- Ability to fluently speak and write English;
- Valid working permit for EU.
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry;
- Able to speak a second language;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.