CONTENT WRITER (SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT) – U.K. MARKET, RELIAS LEARNING IN BERLIN // Relias Learning
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
In this position, you will collaborate with a cross functional, international team and external subject matter experts to ensure timely delivery of your e-learning projects. Specifically, you will:
- Review, write and revise all sections of e-learning course transcripts to fit project specifications
- Research course content as needed; evaluate and cite all sources used per in-house guidelines
- Adapt content to national (UK) guidelines and standards of practice
- Identify and collaborate with external subject matter experts (SME) for specific course projects
- Provide expertise in UK English including technical standards and popular usage
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
For this position a background and work experience in professional writing and editing is required.
- Excellent writing skills; ability to write for various audiences and styles
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with Content team and SMEs
- 2+ years of previous writing/editing and training development/delivery experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare or social work settings preferred.
WHAT RELIAS OFFER YOU:
As a young software company that is part of one of the largest media groups in the world Relias, combines the vibrant and mission-driven atmosphere of a start-up with the aspirations and benefits of a global Player.
- Mission-driven Business that strives for social Impact through online healthcare education
- Small, international and cross-functional Team, located in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity to participate in and travel for European and U.S. Projects
- Flat hierarchies and strong personal and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and first class benefits
Join us in shaping the world of media, services and education. We offer business challenges and exciting projects in attractive work environments, as well as individual career and development opportunities. Bertelsmann operates in some 50 countries around the world. It includes the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group, and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds.
Are you interested? Apply for the job! Please use our online-application form or send your complete application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA | Corporate Human Resources | Kerstin Samberger | post office box 111 | 33311 Gütersloh | createyourowncareer.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →