Customer Care Manager – English (m/f) // KCM Clinic
Are you looking to be part of an dynamic and motivated team at a spin off from a Hospital that wants to be part of a patients journey for treatment?
Our Berlin Team is seeking a native English speaking young Professional, ideally with a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Care or Inside Sales experience, to deliver the best experience to our patients. We believe in “We Put Patients First”. The patient-facing Sales Team plays a vital role in our success thats why you will be working directly with our both Directors from our Berlin Headquarter.
Apply today and learn how grateful it is to work in Healthcare!
What you will do:
- You are at the core and voice of our company – you are the first to pick up the phone and represent our Team to patients first-hand ensuring an excellent experience
- Use your problem-solving skills to answer patients’ questions reliably and make sure that patients are happy to look no further and do their treatment booking with us
- Collect feedback from patients on their medical travel experience and ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Are native English and fluent in another EU language (Spanish, French, Arabic, German or Polish)
- Are a great communicator: in-person, on the phone, and over email
- Have demonstrated excellent customer service skills, and 1-2 years experience in a high-performance sales role
- Are a team player who thrives on learning from constructive feedback
- Are supportive and an empowering teammate
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Starting base salary of 27.000 Euro annually plus unique performance-based monthly bonus
- A people-first, family-oriented diverse company culture
- You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry – healthcare
- The ability to work from home and in the coolest co-working space in Berlin Friedrichstraße
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beer, numerous team lunches, movie nights, and unforgettable moments!
- No politics, no bullshit
- An inspiring, collaborative and supportive working environment with diverse, international colleagues and worldwide customers
- Last but not least, possible participating in our business trips (Kenya, Tanzania, Oman, Kuwait, Dubai)
- A flexible vacation policy
We look forward to your application! Our Berlin Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.