Customer Care & Operations Assistant (f/m) // Blacklane
- Support our team in ensuring our ground transportation service runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Dispatching drivers onto open booking requests from customers.
- Help our team keep up to date information regarding locations and suppliers in our systems.
- Handle other administrative tasks.
- Initiating relationships with partners, and preparing relevant documents for the other team members
- Enthusiasm and can-do attitude to trying new things and learn along the way.
- A heads-down focus on achieving ambitious objectives.
- Clear attention to detail in all facets of work to make sure that the work you produce is high quality.
- Willingness to listen to coaching and grow your skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for new services.
- Excellent English language skills, additional languages are a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent management team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.