Customer relations agent for Dutch markets // ArztTechMarkt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
In the medical technology branche, we offer a parttime job with a lot of contact to our customers and partners. Through thalamed.nl you will get in touch with doctors needing your help to find the right medical device for them and partners needing your help to find them customers that really fit their product range.
We are now looking for a motivated student for our customer relationships team to support the expansion of our Dutch market and website, Thalamed.nl. The position is available immediately. Being available starting as soon as possible is a plus.
ArztTechMarkt UG is an innovative B2B service for healthcare professionals, which has grown rapidly since 2014. Our service is well established in Germany, and we are now extending to new markets including US, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Austria.
Our German website is Medizintechnikmarkt.de, Thalamed.nl is the Dutch version and we have websites up for the US, France, Spain and Italy as well. We provide a worldwide service for healthcare professionals (mostly doctors) who are looking for large medical devices like ultrasound, laser, sterilization unit, medical software and a variety of other medical products. They request their device with us, and we find the partner that can offer the best fitting device – saving the doctor time and effort searching and comparing offers. Our service is used by hundreds of doctors every day and we have an increasing network of partners to serve our users.
- Native level of Dutch, very good level of English (good German, French or Italian skills would be a plus);
- Strong communicative skills over the phone and emails;
- The will to learn and develop in an international team;
- Engaging writing style and strong grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive;
- Strong interest in online marketing and good knowledge of how different channels (SEO, paid search, social media etc.) can be used in a B2B sector;
- Creative, communicative, flexible, independent and attentive to details.
- Calling doctors to verify requests and maintaining good relationships to partners;
- Editing and proofreading for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency and style;
- Contributing to create new, innovative content and campaigns for a professional audience;
- Supporting our presence on social media like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Supporting our international team where possible – focusing on the Dutch market.
- A student job (Werkstudent) with up to 20 hours a week;
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural, young and very motivated team;
- A first job experience in an exciting, fast-moving and highly-professional sector;
- Flexible working hours and an office located near Warschauer straße, in the heart of Berlin.
If you are interested in working with us, pl ease submit your application including your motivation, CV and your earliest possible starting date in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of your motivation letter in Dutch would be appreciated.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →