Customer Service Agent // GetYourGuide
What your task would be:
- Working one-on-one with customers to ensure their trip is a unique experience
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email & wherever else they ask for help with authentic, human responses
- Handling of bookings as well as up-selling and individual order entries for special requests such as group booking or add-ons
- Providing direct feedback about the latest customer requests, suggestions and pains, as this valuable feedback will help us improve the customer’s experience
Who are you?
- You love helping others and never lose your smile on the phone
- You’re a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You are structured and detail-oriented and have a je-ne-sais-quoi for problem solving
- You are quick to respond to emails – Our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You have a passion for our travel products and company
- You speak English and a second language fluently (DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/CN/NL/NORDIC)
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service training process? Read How to become a Customer Service Superstar. And for a peek at the team, check out Behind the Scenes with Ballet.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →