Customer Service Agent (m/f) for France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy and Netherlands // Planet Cards
Planet Cards is a dynamic e-commerce company from the Web2Print sector and one of the Europe’s most widely used online shops for self-designed cards (birth and wedding cards) as well as many other photo products. As an international company with locations in Toulouse, Marseille and Berlin, we are represented also in England, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands and deliver our products all across Europe. Being N°1 in France and awarded by the European eCommerce Community, Planet Cards is extremely proud of the confidence shown by its 1.8 million customers. According to the motto “we print your life”, our team of more than 100 employees across Europe works every day with enthusiasm and passion to capture the best moments of our customers on unique and individual products. We are dynamic and diverse, passionate and committed, bright and innovative and have a big plans ahead of us.
As our Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our Customer Service Department in Berlin and ensure that the best Customer Care experience is given to our new and current customers all across Europe.
- You assist our customers in all inquiries across multiple platforms including phone, email and live chat
- You advise customers of order status and respond to their requests, suggestions and questions on a daily basis
- You take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- You work closely with our Marketing team to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- You drive improvements in the customer experience we provide
- You’re native speaker of one of Planet Cards core languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch)
- You are passionate about helping and supporting customers
- You’re a good communicator with strong collaborative and client-facing spirit
- You’re a problem solver and will go an extra mile to deliver great results each and every time
- You’re a team player with ability to work independently
- You’re fast learner with attention to detail
- Fast growing e-commerce company, where pictures are at the heart of everything we do
- A young team of passionate professionals with short decision making paths and an open mind to new ideas
- Creative, multilingual work environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of freedom for your personal and professional development
- Inspiring office in the heart of Berlin with a lot of free coffee and fresh fruits
- We value your opinion and are always open for improvement suggestions
We have big plans ahead of us. Want to join us on our exciting journey?