Customer Service Platforms & Applications Specialist // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Powered by a global team of over 400 travel experts, GetYourGuide helps travelers find the best things to do wherever they’re headed. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from more than 155 countries have booked over 15 million tours, activities and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. The company is based in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Service Platforms & Applications Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, user administration, reporting, and workflow design and maintenance for all current and future CRM, AI, chat, and support tools in Customer Service.
As CS Platforms & Applications Specialist, you will be responsible for the applications’ administration, jointly with our IT department, and managing the smooth operation of our various platforms to get the most out of our constantly evolving infrastructure. Your focus will be on enabling the collection and processing of maximum quality data, to provide accurate input for CS management team on key performance indicators. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer service operations, you will champion a stable, technology and AI supported, and customer experience-driven environment, enabling our CS organization to perform at its maximum efficiency and more. This role reports to the VP Customer Service.
- Administration of customer interaction platform Freshdesk, chat & new voice platform integration
- User & reporting management and administration
- Account management / Contract management / License management
- Drive development with platform suppliers, pushing GYG relevant features and extensions
- Coordination with the Customer Excellence group for integration of all tools across GYG
- Constant feature efficiency management to cut handling time and improve customer experience
- Manage external platforms connectivity with Freshdesk and API connectivity with other CS tools
- Consolidate all CS platform and tool data, ensure proper data delivery to GYG data platform
- Implement API based dashboard connections to provide real-time KPI data to CS team
- Setup, documentation, and maintenance of all tool based CS workflows, processes, macros, and automations across all platforms
- Ensure utilization of all available automation, workflow, and efficiency features of all CS platforms with focus on maximum CS performance and highest CSAT and FCR
- Research, evaluation and pilot project management for new relevant technologies to enhance CS experience for customers, improve cost & time efficiency of CS
- Build network with important and leading AI/CS tool companies
- 3+ years of experience in CRM platform management & administration (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.) – preferably with Freshdesk
- Proven track record of successfully managing implementation of customer service related tools and applications, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Highly skilled in analyzing and consolidating large amounts of data from various sources
- Strong presentation skills in delivering analysis results and key insights to support strategy and business decisions
- Deep knowledge about current customer service related technology & tools
- Excellent skills providing support and training with CRM platforms
- Proven track record of implementation projects
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
Even better if:
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have developer & database experience
Why work with us:
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons, yoga, and meditation classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
- The office is located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg
Please note that a valid work permit for Germany is required for this role, and we are unable to provide visa assistance.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Please send us your Resume + Cover Letter in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Behind the Scenes with Ballet” at inside.getyourguide.com
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!