Customer Service Representative // GetYourGuide
We are looking for positive and passionate customer advocates to turn our customers\\\’ trips into amazing experiences! You never lose your cool and keep a smile on your face even when things get tricky? You know what your customers are telling you without saying it? Do you keep going until you find the perfect solution for them? Then join our team to delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can\\\’t wait to tell their friends about.
With 400+ employees from 50+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world\\\’s largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
- Work one-on-one with customers to ensure their trip is a unique experience
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, email, live chat, and social media interactions or wherever else they ask for help with authentic, human responses
- Handle bookings as well as individual order entries for special requests such as group booking or add-ons
- Escalate customer’s feedback suggestions and complaints in order to improve the customer experience
- Support our customers first and foremost. You will be there to help the customer throughout their journey.
- Assist other departments to ensure a smooth customer experience
What we look for
- You love helping others and never lose your smile
- You\\\’re a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You are structured and detail-oriented and have a je-ne-sais-quoi for problem-solving
- You are quick to respond to emails; our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You have a passion for our travel products and company
- You speak English and a second language from the following list: French, or German; a third language is a plus!
Why work with us
- You will find an energetic and friendly work environment and an international team of more than 50 nationalities
- Learn and grow while working on a diverse team that isn’t divided by language or region
- Become a Customer Service Superstar with our full 3 weeks training
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- You can choose if you want to work full-time (40 hours) or part-time (30 or 20 hours).
- Help grow our department; your feedback and improvement ideas will be welcomed and encouraged
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit, plus pizza and beer every Friday
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons & Yoga and Meditation Classes
- The office is located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg (between U6 Mehringdamm and U7 Gneisenaustrasse)
Ready to help our customers on their travel adventures? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service training process? Read How to become a Customer Service Superstar. And for a peek at the team, check out Behind the Scenes with Ballet.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Please note a valid Work Permit is a mandatory requirement for this role.