Customer Service Specialist // Bitwala
We believe great people create great products and experiences. Together with our partner bank, we at Bitwala are building a first of its kind banking service for the blockchain generation. Bitwala will make it possible to manage your cryptocurrencies and your everyday Euro expenses from a single account – and we want your help! We are a team of 22 internationals from 9 countries working in Berlin-Kreuzberg that are driven to shape the future.
In 2018 our user base will grow rapidly with a significant amount of new customers. We are currently launching the new CS operations and therefore, we have extensive opportunities for you to grow and get involved with your ideas. Most importantly, your insights and learnings on the job will help us shape the first blockchain-driven banking service.
- Become an expert on the crypto world, financial services and blockchain technology
- Communicate with Bitwala customers across multiple channels (email, phone, chat, social media) for inquiries related to our services
- Be responsible for making each customer interaction smooth and strive for a high level of satisfaction
- Write and translate articles for our Help Center
- Be involved in creating and testing new support processes for excellence
- Report to Felix, the handsome Head of Customer Support, starting in August
- A strong problem solver and an even better communicator
- A grammar loving German speaker (native level) and even speak English good
- You noticed the mistake in the previous point right away
- Aware of what bitcoin is and might even HODL
- A fan of “Beauty lies in the details” and work well under pressure
- Not interested in working in a call center but rather in mission control / the club of excellence
- Empathic and passionate about high quality service
- A professional, responsible, well-organised and independent individual
- Able to keep up a fake laugh for several months (Your boss is a joker, rarely funny)
- You worked in a FinTech, blockchain company or a neo-bank before
- A distinct love for Oreos
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Competitive salary
- An enjoyable environment
- Fruits and snacks, endless supply of coffee and a fridge stacked with Club Mate (and options with even more sugar)
- Young, international, experienced colleagues and management
- Early employee in a fast growing startup creating the first of its kind blockchain banking service provider.
Ticking all the boxes? To apply please send us your CV and cover letter with the subject line – Customer Support Champion to firstname.lastname@example.org – no cover letter, no interest.