Customer Service Specialist – English (f/m/x) // Blacklane
- You will work in an award-winning Customer Care department, being on the frontline of communication with our English-speaking guests.
- You will handle bookings, queries, and special requests from our guests and chauffeurs via phone, email, and social media.
- You will follow up on issues until you reach a positive resolution, keeping customers updated as needed.
- You will promote a positive attitude while meeting our goals, with the aim of leaving our customers smiling.
- You will consistently provide feedback on customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
- You will handle internal administrative tasks and documentation of individual queries.
- You will work in shifts (8-hour shifts around the clock). Shifts are planned 6 weeks ahead and you can submit your preferences ahead of time.
- You love helping others and never lose your smile.
- You are customer-oriented with the ability to adapt and respond to different situations.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a strongly service-oriented and customer-facing role (e.g. call center, hotel).
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You have experience working with web-based customer care systems. Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.