CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER (M/F) – NATIVE BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE // LINGODA GMBH // Lingoda GmbH
What will you be doing?
- Manage the long-term relationship of a fixed group of students
- Take care of your group of students’ learning plan, technical issues, payment problems, frustrations, and success
- Communicate via phone, email, chat, WhatsApp, Skype, and other forms of communication
- Be the professional yet friendly voice and face of Lingoda
Who are we looking for?
- Native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese
- Excellent command of the English language in writing and speaking
- Fluent (C1 or higher) in one of the following languages is a plus: German, French, Spanish, Arabic or Russian
- You enjoy communicating in a professional and friendly way, paying attention to detail, working independently, and achieving results
- Experience in customer service is a big plus
What do we offer to you?
- Be part of the future of language learning in a young and international team in Berlin
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm)
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) at email@example.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →