Customer Service Team Member (Teacher Team) (m/f) // Lingoda GmbH
Lingoda is the leading online language school in Germany. Students from all around the world learn German, English, French and Spanish with us. To support the growth of our international team, we are looking for a Customer Service Team Member (m/f) in Berlin.
You will take care of the management of our teachers. As their person of contact in the company, you will be responsible for managing long-term relationships with our teachers and ensuring a high quality environment for our online classes.
What will you be doing?
- Managing long-term relationships with a fixed group of teachers
- Hiring new teachers
- Onboarding new teachers
- Taking care of your assigned teachers’ teaching quality, availability, frustrations, and successes
- Communicating via phone, email, chat, WhatsApp, Skype, and other channels
- Representing Lingoda with a friendly voice and cheerful attitude
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher), having lived in an English-speaking country is a plus
- Fluency in any of the following languages is a big plus: German, French, or Spanish
- You enjoy communicating in a professional and friendly way, paying attention to detail, working independently, and achieving results
- You have professional experience in the fields of human resources, business administration, customer service or similar positions
- Previous experience coordinating in a group is a plus
- You are organized, know how to work with Excel, and like to work in a team
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to be part of the future of language learning in a young and international team in Berlin
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm)
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →