Customer Service Third-Party Booking Representative // GetYourGuide
Our Customer Service team is looking for a detail-oriented Third-Party Booking Representative who will ensure that we are able to supply inventory for some of our customers’ favorite attractions around the world. Up for the challenge? Read on!
The Third-Party Booking Team provides tickets to customers based on booking requests, enabling GetYourGuide to work with some of the biggest attractions in the world. The team is also responsible for the upkeep of these products, making sure that we provide a world-class customer experience at every customer touchpoint.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing tickets from third parties based on customer booking data in an efficient manner, maximising interactions while minimising mistakes.
- Owning the content of a product to make sure that all information, both internal and external, is accurate and up to date.
- Fixing problems where they occur or sending a detailed request to the correct team to fix the problem.
- Ensuring that pricing and availability on the GetYourGuide site matches what is offered by third parties.
- Rescheduling or cancelling bookings when inventory cannot be supplied.
What we look for:
- You are able to work accurately and efficiently to provide customers with a booking experience that they love
- You are detail oriented, able to spot mistakes or problems and fix them
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- You are able to create documentation and follow instructions easily
- You can prioritise tasks out of your own initiative, based on business knowledge, work volume and collaboration with your colleagues
- You are a strong team player
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are passionate about GetYourGuide, and love helping others
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You must be eligible to work in Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Your work helps to create incredible and memorable travel experiences for our customers
- Our team is full of smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success – we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our company vision, and see yourself as a cultural fit in the GetYourGuide team? Great! We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.