Customer Success Lead – Italy // Taxfix
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy! We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
The Customer Success Team at Taxfix takes care of all customer requests. A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As an employee at Taxfix you are part of our motivated team and accompany us on our way to revolutionise the tax software market. We want to build great relationships with the large community of our users. Happy and satisfied users make us proud!
Read about our financial background here.
At Taxfix, you will lead a team of 2 to 4 tax experts and customer success agents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building up a team of tax experts and customer success agents that help users with any questions about our Taxfix app.
- Defining onboarding procedures and daily work-flows for the team.
- Listen to our users and to your team to learn.
- Communicate suggestions and define solutions to the product team to improve the user experience.
- Familiar with Italian income tax law and prepared your own income tax return.
- Communicative, patient and you care about details.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times
- Not waiting until someone else solves a problem. You just (try to) fix it.
- Not afraid of making decisions, and take the consequences.
- You don’t mind travelling for work.
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes
- You have impact on company success
- A great team you will have fun working with
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks
- Tuesday’s company brunch
- Regular company events
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix, we are looking forward to receiving your application.