Customer Success Manager (B2B / SaaS) // movingimage
August 8, 2018
Would you like to…
- play an important role as a critical connection between our sophisticated software and client success?
- drive the implementation of technical solutions, provide technical support for our customers and explain our technical product solutions to ensure a successful integration?
- be responsible for the respective project management from project design, implementation, to successful testing and acceptance of the implementation solution?
- build a convenient, single point of contact for our customers regarding the technical implementation and build a relationship with the customers?
- drive incoming technical support requests (2nd and 3rd level support via phone, email and video) and engage our best resources to help resolve arising problems as quickly as possible and with minimal disruption to customers business?
- analyze customer feedback and suggest feature enhancements?
- experience how the agile principles are implemented and lived within the whole organisation?
Do you have…
- experience in technical project and customer success management dedicated to SaaS applications?
- a strong technical IT background and an understanding of project management and the relation between customer and corporate success?
- experience working with APIs would be a plus?
- the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders on the same level and bring them together?
- high service orientation, a secure and communicative presence and a strong willingness to improve?
- passion for new technical challenges and also the drive to push your projects with a strong initiative?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant courses of business?
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
- Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.
Visit the company websitemovingimage