Customer Success Manager // Iconosquare
With over 40,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and a partner of the world’s most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As part of our growth, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner, increase customer satisfaction, retention and build more proven value faster for the customers.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Reduce churn and increase product adoption
- Develop clear guidelines
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer support agents
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager (3 years min.)
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience in providing high-quality customer support
- Proficiency in English + additional language required (German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic)
- Working knowledge of customer success tools (Intercom, Freshdesk, …)
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive attitude
- Data driven
- Passion for Social Media (previous experience a plus)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →