Customer Success Manager (m/f) // Spryker
The Spryker Systems GmbHis a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases.
Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg. The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
- You build up, run and continuously improve the Spryker product experience for our customers
- Instead of a sales quota, you focus on customer lifetime value: client satisfaction, retention and referenceability are very import targets of your role
- You build up a good relationship to our customers, as well as a network within Spryker to facilitate and support the needs of your clients
- You understand our product, keep up with its evolution and know which part our service plays in the business of our customers
- You leverage your proactive, consultative skills to stay in regular contact with our customers and to suggest enhancement to their business
- You report back important findings and needs of our customers to provide new insights and improve our product technically and feature-wise
- Day-to-day support is part of other roles in our company, but you should be aware of the issues our customers have and be ready to accelerate them from within
- You manage multiple priorities simultaneously for different customers independently
- You have gained 2+ years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, Consulting, Service or Project Management
- You have deep domain knowledge and are aware of industry specific tools, process and business models. Ideally you took part in running an ecommerce business before
- Working experience with tools like Jira, Slack, CRM software
- Experiences in managing developers and clients and a deep understanding of business impact and billing
- You are highly empathic and communicative with a strong personality, are very friendly, analytical, process driven and used to multitasking
- This role requires mostly inhouse, virtual communication to clients but you’re up to some travel to customer sites every now and then
- Fluent English and very good German skills in writing, reading and conversation
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- Expert team:Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology:Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development:Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation:You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace:We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Are you thrilled?Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations via email.