Customer Success Manager (m/f/x) // SuitePad
We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the market leader for in-room tablets, more than 600 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. For our office in Berlin, we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/x) to promote the roll-outs within our hotel chain business:
- you are the main contact person for our hotel chain customers and build a trustworthy, long-lasting relationship with hotel management executives
- as a consultant for hotel chains you support them in becoming even more successful by utilizing the SuitePad platform to its fullest potential
- you advice and train hotels how to reach their set goals and you convince the customer to roll-out the SuitePad solution throughout the chain
- with best practices and case studies you support our sales teams in acquiring new hotel customers
- you have 2-3 years of experience in Account Management, Customer Care or Consultative Selling
- you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to translate that passion into business impact for our largest customers
- you have experience in project management and a high level of communication and presentation skills
- you speak English and at least one other European language fluently
- you have advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- you are willing to travel internationally (up to 4-6 day per month)
What to expect:
- an innovative, yet solid product with global traction in a growing market and happy customers
- a responsible role with huge market and revenue potential – our Customer Success Team is one of our growth drivers
- an excellent onboarding with continuous individual trainings and personal coachings
- a company culture with flat hierarchies, a high degree of ownership and a data-driven mindset
- you’ll work from our Berlin office (Kreuzberg/Mitte) with an international team who share the same goals and passion
- last but not least: yes, we have free drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events :-)
Who we are:
As a Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers, and room service menu, all united on a single device: the SuitePad.
Use the SuitePad to make your stay just that much more special – order breakfast to your bed, make a restaurant reservation, book spa treatments, control lights and AC, or explore tourist activities around town. It’s all here on the SuitePad, at the touch of a finger.
Curious to get to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!