Customer Support Analyst (f/m) at solarisBank AG // solarisBank
Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
We are fast, agile and modern.
We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are currently seeking talented, service-oriented individuals to join our Customer Support Team. As a Customer Support Analyst, you serve as the main point of contact for both B2B and B2C end customers via inbound telephone calls. You strive to understand our customer needs and proactively identify opportunities to promote solarisBank products and services. You cultivate strategic customer relationships and ensure our customer viewpoint is the driving force behind all value-added business activities. You ensure our partners continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner.
As a customer support team, our main goal is to ensure the daily customer operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution will be supporting us to process customer inquiries for both our Business Partners and End Customers
- You are handling in- and outbound calls for solarisBank AG
- You are handling customer requests for solarisBank AG
- You work closely with Banking Operations to solve customers enquiries
- You ensure quality of your deliverables across different products and services
- You actively contribute to the development of solarisBank AG’s customer service, bringing in your own ideas and proactively address issues
- You will work on supporting Partner Management team in improving customer support processes for Business Partners
- You will work closely on a daily basis with Product, Compliance, Operations team and third-party providers
- Ideally, you have at least 6 months of practical experience, either in a bank or a financial ser company (FinTech start-up, payment provider, etc.), preferably in a customer service role
- Good knowledge in MS Office pack (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Very good German language skills in a business environment (minimum B2 level) and fluent in English (minimum A2 level) are mandatory
- You enjoy working in a team while being a self-learner
- You like paying attention to details while handling a project/task
- You find joy in getting things done while being your humble self
- You are fun to work with
- You have an agile mindset, you are adaptive and able to think outside the box.
- You are familiar using ticketing systems (JIRA, Zendesk, etc.)