Customer Support Engineer // Sauce Labs
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies, but also want to work closely with people, helping them achieve their goals? How about collaborating with a friendly, international team of motivated engineers, all in a startup atmosphere? TestObject, now part of Sauce Labs, is looking for you! We are searching for motivated people to grow our Customer Support team in Berlin.
We are a Berlin startup that was recently acquired by Sauce Labs Inc from San Francisco. We are now 20 employees strong and quickly growing! Our mission together is to make mobile and web app testing simple and affordable: our particular solution offers access to hundreds of real Android and iOS devices on which our users can run both manual and automated tests. We are big fans of open source tools like Robotium, Espresso and particularly Appium, which is at the core of our automated testing solution.
At the moment, we have two offices within Germany, one in central Berlin and on in Hennigsdorf (just outside Berlin), and can boast 20 happy employees from 9 different nations!
- Helping customers solve technical issues
- Answering technical questions about the product
- Gathering information on bugs and help isolate them
- Reporting issues to our developers and aid in their resolution
- Updating customers on progress being done in the resolution process
- Developing code samples and technical tutorials
- Developing and updating customer-facing documentation
- Programming experience with at least one major programming language
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Patience and understanding to help customers solve their problems
- Team player attitude
- Willingness to learn something new every day
- Experience working with customers
- Experience with Appium
- Experience with Continuous Integration software (Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with test automation frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Protractor, …)
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues, HTTP proxies, firewalls
- Join a group of motivated people working together in a quick paced, no-nonsense environment
- Get a chance to learn about cutting edge automated testing technologies by supporting users
- Become part of a fast-growing team early on, shaping its future by evolving its processes