Customer Support Manager (DE) // Ada Health
- Native German Speaker
- High level of fluency in both spoken and written English
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- Good level of computer literacy and the ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Any experience in healthcare related industries is a HUGE plus
- Prior experience in modern customer support in tech start-ups is great, but not a necessity
- Experience in other customer-facing industries is a bonus
Ada Health offers a unique opportunity to work for one of the leading health tech companies in Europe with a highly motivated and diverse team from all over the world. Ada Health is situated in sun-lit loft offices in Berlin’s tech hotspot, Kreuzberg. We can offer a competitive compensation package along with lots of other perks such as social events, drinks, snacks, and opportunities for health and language classes and massage.
We offer a competitive compensation package and flexible working hours, along with lots of other perks such as social events, drinks, snacks, and opportunities for health and language classes.
Whether you think you would be perfect for this role or would like to learn more, we would be happy to get to know you so we can find out together.