Customer Support Manager (Germany) // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.ions.
To bridge the line between product and customer we are looking for a Customer Support Manager, speaking native German, to join our Support team.
Requirements and Tasks:
- You are responsible for our Germany based clients
- You support our users over live chat, email and (to a minor extent) via phone
- You understand the users pain point, provide them with the quickest and appropriated answer
- You analyst the users needs and create the support roadmap
- You are responsible for building our knowledge base (FAQs, webinars, tutorials)
- You work closely with our product team to improve our software
- You are experienced in Customer Support (ideally in an IT company)
- You are interested in e-commerce and have a good technical understanding
- You speak German on a native level and very good English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Budget for remote working days
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Budget for Self Improvement events
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.