Customer Support Representative (m/f) // EMnify
EMnify is a Berlin based start-up that provides cloud-based SaaS and IaaS in the telecommunications and IoT space. Our company helps smart businesses turn their ideas into connected products and services. Following 18 months into the market, we are accelerating our global product roll-out and growing our innovative, dynamic and international team that drives success.
Key Activities: EMnify’s Customer Support Representative is the first point of contact for incoming support requests from our international customers.
- Make a great first impression, providing our customers with the confidence that they will be well taken care of while gathering and documenting requests, including all necessary information.
- Prioritize requests and find customer-oriented and suitable solutions, often in close collaboration with our success and operations teams, by using email, telephone and our ticket-system.
- Be responsible for our support and ticketing system, Zendesk, by following up with all requests until all issues are solved.
- Contribute to develop and improve processes of the support organization.
- Collaborate closely with our development and operations team as well as product management to continuously improve our user experience and our product from customer feedback.
- Contribute and maintain our knowledge database on a regular basis.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical education, e.g. network operations or telecommunications engineering.
- Experience in customer care/service.
- Strong passion for IoT and M2M products and markets.
- Familiarity on SaaS and cloud-based business models.
- Hands-on, team- and solution-oriented personality.
- You are fluent in English and German. Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience in the use of a support ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk.
What we offer
- A chance to grow and make a real difference within EMnify’s global, fast-paced, agile, challenging market.
- Competitive, results-driven remuneration package.
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →