Customer Support Specialist // Blinkist
As our Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Provide customers with an amazing support experience, and solutions to users’ incoming inquiries via email. Make them smile :)
- Identify the customers’ issues as quickly as possible and provide them with the quickest and most appropriate answer.
- Resolve problems and documenting customer feedback.
- Keep our Help Center up-to-date in collaboration with other team members.
To do this, we believe you should:
- Be fluent in English, German is a plus
- Be experienced in customer support and/or community management and/or working with Zendesk
- Have some analytical know-how in terms of reporting
- Enjoy written communication and remain friendly and solution oriented even under stress
At our Berlin HQ we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect – from a personalized perk system to free drinks, fresh fruit, and furious foosball fights, plus the nicest, smartest bunch of coworkers. Uniting us as a team, we foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, transparency, direct communication, personal development, and mutual support. We got rid of classical management hierarchies and instead distributed authority among all colleagues. So, we strongly believe in the advantages of self-organization and autonomous working: not only do we want you to grow into the role of our Customer Support Specialist but we want this role to grow with you, too. Add a competitive salary, and a meaningful product on the rise, and you have a first impression of why Blinkist is a great place to work.
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you are the perfect fit for the job!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →