Customer Support Specialist – Spanish and Italian (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist (m/f) to deliver first-class customer service for our Spanish and Italian-speaking users around the world.
As our product grows, you will have the chance to utilise your service orientation and quick thinking to take responsibility for customer communication across multiple platforms. In doing so, you will be the human face of our product and deliver effective and timely answers and solutions for vacationers around the world. You will leverage this frontline role to report user-side issues and contribute to product improvements for our market-leading product. All in all, your passion for good service and helping people will shine at all times!
In this role, you will
- Provide new and current users with amazing customer support across multiple platforms including phone, email and live chat.
- Resolve customer, product, and service issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to our Customer Support knowledge base by creating scripts and email templates for future use.
- Create weekly reports by collecting and analyzing customer information and ensure this is reported internally where appropriate.
- Optimize our day-to-day work by analyzing customer needs and recommending new processes, products, or services.
- Contribute to quarterly team goals and objectives
- Assist in onboarding and training for new team members
What you’ll bring
- Native-level Spanish and fluency in Italian and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience in a service-oriented CS position, ideally with a background in sales, marketing, or social media.
- Internet- and tech-savviness to help customers navigate our product.
- Independence, resilience, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and you enjoy working in a dynamic team.
- A persuasive personality and outstanding communication skills.
- Flexibility, attention-to-detail, and excellent organizational ability.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!