Danish Content Editor // GetYourGuide
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Danish content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You’ll also work closely with other language specialists and content editors in order to collect and act upon various data, helping to fine-tune processes within the Content team. Think you’re up to the job? Great! Join us to help give GetYourGuide a strong voice for the Danish market.
What will you be doing?
- Translate and proofread our website and product pages (English to Danish)
- Keep the Danish website up-to-date by modifying translations of product pages
- Be responsible for the quality of the Danish copy
- Manage a small pool of freelance translators
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a Danish native speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have experience, on a professional level, translating and editing copy from English to Danish
- Have at least 1 year’s experience in a similar position
- Make data-driven decisions and are process-oriented
- Can create and proofread copy for different audiences and departments
- Are a multitasking wizard with a keen eye for detail
- Are eager to learn and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate would also:
- Hold a university degree in translation or another language-related subject
- Bring translation experience from the travel industry
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
- Be passionate about localization and globalization
More reasons to join us:
- Comfortable and friendly work environment where every voice is heard
- International team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
Sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please include the following items in your application:
- Your resume in English
- A brief cover letter in English
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Meet The Team – Content” at inside.getyurguide.com. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that this position is inhouse (40 hours/weekly).