Data and Administration Assistant // Rights'Up
About Us :
Rights’Up is a rights management company representing music record labels, performers & actors. We operate in 37 countries and our clients are located in +15 countries.
We are looking for a new member in our team.
You will support our team on daily tasks such as :
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of software
- Manage and send metadatas to Collecting Societies Worldwide;
- Manipulate large data sets using advanced Excel techniques
- Manual data entry
- Administrative tasks (filling forms, manage mail, maintain filing system etc… )
- Office management (order office supplies, groceries, office technical support etc… )
- are tenacious, meticulous and able to concentrate on tasks for a long period of time;
- are comfortable with a wide range of administrative tasks such as general data entry, maintenance of files;
- are tech savvy and are willing to understand and adapt to our IT software
- know your way around Excel to manage data
- are at ease with data management
- speak and write English fluently;
- enjoy working in a hands-on environment
- have a good team spirit.
Your “cherry on the cake”:
- You have skills/interest in VBA programmation
- You speak german
When? January 2019
How much? 1700 euros brutto/month
How long? 40 hours/week, permanent employment contract
How to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title as your subject. Please include a cover letter, along with your Resume (CV).