Designer Relations Manager (Account Manager) // Fy
Designer Relations Manager (Account Exec) (EN)
Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world’s best emerging brands, designers and artists.
We help people discover and shop products they’ve never seen before whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups and the ex-leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We are a small but passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.
We’re looking to build one of the most creative, exciting shopping experiences on your phone. We’re looking for someone who can help support our suppliers, and come join us at our offices in Berlin!
As an entrepreneurial business and one of our early DRM hires, you’ll be expected to wear many hats and will a big impact on how the Fy! onboarding and support of designers evolves. We’re looking for someone with a strong organizational skills, and a desire to figure out how to operate more efficiently.
You’ll have hit the ball out the park if, within the first 12 months:
- Our suppliers are raving about their experience on the Fy! Platform, and how we’ve provided them with unparalleled customer service and support
- We’ve established a clear and efficient process for onboarding our new suppliers, and ensuring that we can get their products live on the platform within one week
Some things you’ll be doing…
- Managing relationships with our design partners to ensure that our onboarding and operations process is running as efficiently and smoothly as possible
- Contract and content management, collection, and creation
- QA’ing and troubleshooting various operational issues, and live sales and follow through with resolutions
- Assist the warehouse with checking in inventory, and preparing shipments when needed
- Work with customer service to handle any supplier inquiries that need to be resolved with our suppliers
Who are we looking for?
You’ll love it here if:
- Above all else you’re ambitious and want to make something amazing
- You’re interested in new, emerging brands especially in the design, homeware or accessories space
- You thrive on delivering large amounts of work and juggling multiple projects – we launch many brands a week so need to operate more like Buzzfeed than Vogue
- You have a growth mindset and understand the goal is to figure out how to automate and operate efficiently
- You work collaboratively – you’ll be working with our sales team, suppliers, customer service, and the warehouse on a daily basis. You need to be able to adjust to issues quickly, and jump in and help where needed
- You are really comfortable in excel, and google sheets. Rather than tackle a project manually, you’re thinking of how to tackle it in the smartest way possible
- You are happy to hop on a call to sort out a problem rather than trying to communicate back and forth via email
You’ll also need to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Account Management experience
- Excellent written, and spoken English
- Very strong organization skills
- Strong excel and google sheets skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for delivering great service
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high performance team and, as part of a very small team, will be able to help influence processes and gain efficiency wins
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)…
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – marketing, fundraising, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Competitive salary and options – we’re thinking huge and hope it pays out for all.