Dutch Speaking Travel Manager // trip.me
Are you passionate about travel and love to work in the field of online travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and grow? Are motivated to change the travel industry? Then you will love being part of the trip.me team!
As Dutch Speaking Travel Manager at trip.me you create connections between travelers that are interested in tailor-made trips and local travel experts who organize them. You help trip.me to start the Dutch Market by managing your own portfolio of destinations worldwide. Your main responsibility is to find and onboard the best Dutch and English speaking partners into our network and to build strong relationships. With current partners you are in direct contact to support, give advice and help them to grow to their full potential. Also, you consult and assist travelers before, during or after their trip. You see, communication is key!
You work towards a team goal and have the opportunity to contribute to current projects. Aligned with the company vision you set your own goals and meet them down the line. You are part of a growing international team, have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality and contribute to making the trip.me way of travel, THE way of travel.
What are your responsibilities?
- Finding and selecting the best new partners for trip.me (especially Dutch speaking travel experts
- Daily phone and email communication with our Destinations Experts and interested travelers (in English and Dutch)
- Managing your own portfolio of partners, building strong relationships and optimizing their sales performance
- Developing trip portfolios that meet the traveler interest in all your destinations
- Providing feedback and support to partners in your destinations
- Understanding traveler needs and ensuring highest service quality to all trip.me travelers
Which skills do you need?
- Dutch & English fluent both written and spoken
- Excellent face-to-face and phone communication skills with partners and travelers
- Proactive and committed to finding solutions
- Quick learner with interest in self-development
- Result oriented / goal driven with focus on priorities
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Flexible and accurate with an eye for detail
- Well organized
- Strong interest in the trip.me way of travel (touristic background beneficial)
- Reliable team player that takes responsibility and commits to the team
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Fixed Salary & result based bonus system
- Focus on personal development
- Regular team activities outside the office
- Option to work from abroad on our “Team Offsite” for 2-3 weeks (We went to: Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
What is trip.me about?
Welcome to trip.me – THE online platform for personalized and tailor-made travel directly from the local Destination Expert. Our carefully selected Destination Experts tailor and adjust trips to the wishes and individual needs of travelers worldwide. This creates unique experiences based on the profound knowledge of real experts. For travelers, trip.me is a secure way to book directly in the destination and with that strengthen the local economy and community.
We are looking forward to your application!
Is this what you are looking for? Then get right on it and send your application in English to email@example.com.
Please include the following:
- CV + motivational letter
- salary expectation + earliest start date
In the application let us know why you are specifically interested in working for trip.me, what you expect from the position and how you will make a difference in this role.
We are really looking forward to you joining the trip.me team in 2018!