Dutch Speaking Account Manager // trip.me
Are you passionate about travel and love to work in the field of online travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and grow? Do you have a numbers mind and are motivated to change the travel industry? Then you will love being part of the trip.me team!
What is trip.me?
Welcome to trip.me – THE online platform for personalized and tailor-made travel directly from the local Destination Expert. Our carefully selected Destination Experts tailor and adjust trips to the wishes and individual needs of travelers worldwide. This creates unique experiences based on the profound knowledge of real experts. For travelers, trip.me is a secure way to book directly in the destination and with that strengthen the local economy and community.
What are we looking for?
As Dutch speaking Account Manager at trip.me, you create connections between travelers and local travel experts. You will take part in starting the Dutch Market with us and will manage your own portfolio of Dutch and English speaking partners in various countries worldwide. You develop successful relationships with current and new partners, work self-dependent towards a team goal and have the opportunity to contribute to current projects. You set your own goals aligned with the company vision and meet them down the line.
In your daily work, you manage the interests of various stakeholders. Your main responsibilities are to grow the Dutch Market – a new Market for us – and further grow the English Market. This means finding and onboarding new partners, being in direct contact with current partners all around the world, giving business development advice to help your accounts to grow to their full potential, growing a portfolio of trips in the Dutch Market and to consult and assist travelers before, during or after their trip.
You will be part of a growing international team, have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality and contribute to making the trip.me way of travel, THE way of travel.
What are your responsibilities?
- Growing the sales for the Dutch Market
- Acquisition and selection of new partners, especially for the Dutch Market
- Managing your own portfolio of partners + optimizing their product and sales performance
- B2B + B2C communication, especially responding to Dutch travelers
- Successfully developing country-specific product portfolios that meet traveler needs
- Providing constant feedback and support to your accounts, travelers and to other departments at trip.me
- Understand traveler needs with the goal to optimize processes, products and marketing accordingly
- Ensure highest quality standards and traveler service level for all travelers
What should you bring to the table?
- Dutch & English fluent both written and spoken, ideally additional languages
- 1-year work experience (preferred)
- Excellent face-to-face and phone communication skills for B2B + B2C, persuasive with strong arguments
- Proactive and committed to finding solutions
- Quick learner with interest in professional growth and self-development
- Business focussed with a positive, goal driven, “can do” attitude
- Ability and motivation to work independently towards a team goal, result-oriented and with focus on priorities
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, a feeling for numbers and an eye for detail
- Reliable team player with a sense of responsibility that commits to the team and respects and enjoys to work in an international team
- Well organized with effective and efficient working style
- Interest in eCommerce, Tourism & Travel and the trip.me way of travel (touristic background beneficial)
What do we offer?
- Full-time position starting from Feb 15th
- Fixed Salary & result based bonus system
- Focus on personal development
- Regular team activities outside the office
- Working from abroad on our team offsite for 2-3 weeks (We went to Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
We are looking forward to your application!
Is this what you are looking for? Then get right on it and send your application in English to Sandra.
Please include the following:
- your CV
- a motivational letter
- your salary expectation
- earliest start date
We would also love to receive a brief video (max. 2 min) to get to know you better. In the video, you can tell us why you are specifically interested in working for trip.me, what you expect from the position and how you will make a difference in this role? It additionally gives us a better idea of who you are and why you are the right fit for the position.
We are really looking forward to you joining the trip.me team in 2018!