Dutch Speaking Sales & Account Manager (Online Travel) // trip.me
Are you passionate about travel and love to work in the field of online travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and grow? Are motivated to change the travel industry? Then you will love being part of the trip.me team!
As Dutch Speaking Sales & Account Manager at trip.me you create connections between individual travelers and local travel experts. You support trip.me to start the Dutch Market by finding and onboarding new partners. You build a strong relationship by supporting our Dutch & English travel experts and Dutch traveler. Your goal is to grow the Dutch market and each individual partner to their full potential.
You work towards a team goal and have the contribute to current projects. Aligned with the company vision you set your own goals and meet them down the line. You are part of a growing international team, have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality and contribute to making the trip.me way of travel, THE way of travel.
What are your responsibilities?
- Finding and selecting the best new partners for trip.me (especially Dutch speaking travel experts)
- Managing your own portfolio of partners, building strong relationships and optimizing their sales performance
- Developing trip portfolios that meet the traveler interest in all your destinations
- Providing feedback and support to partners in your destinations
- Understanding traveler needs and ensuring highest service quality to all trip.me travelers
Which skills do you need?
- Effective communication is key | Excellent face-to-face and phone communication skills with partners and travelers
- Dutch & English fluent both written and spoken
- Proactive and committed to finding solutions
- Quick learner with interest in self-development
- Result oriented / goal driven with focus on priorities
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Flexible and accurate with an eye for detail
- Well organized and structured
- Strong interest in the trip.me way of travel (touristic background beneficial)
- Reliable team player that takes responsibility and commits to the team
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Focus on personal development
- Regular team activities outside the office
- Option to work from abroad on our \”Team Offsite\” for 2-3 weeks (We went to: Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
We are looking forward to your application!
Is this what you are looking for? Then get right on it and send your application in English to Sandra. Please include your CV, salary expectation, and earliest start date.
In the application let us know why you are specifically interested in working for trip.me, what you expect from the position and how you will make a difference in this role.
We are really looking forward to you joining the trip.me team in 2018!