Dutch-Speaking Sales & Account Manager // trip.me
Are you passionate about travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and grow? Are you motivated to change the travel industry? Then you will love being part of the trip.me team!
trip.me is an online platform for personalized travel directly from local agencies. We are enabling travelers to connect with local experts in the destination to organize a trip that is truly tailored to their wishes since 2013.
As Dutch-speaking Sales- and Account Manager at trip.me you are responsible for a successful start of new partners, that are joining our network of local agencies offering and planning tailor-made individualized tours to worldwide travelers. You are in charge of our Dutch- and English-speaking partners that are located in the travel destinations and ensure their quality to build successful lasting partnerships. With currents partners, you are in constant contact to support their business growth and develop them to their full potential.
You are working towards a team goal and contribute to current projects. Connected to the vision of trip.me you set your own goals and take action to achieve them. You will be part of a growing international team and will contribute to making trip.me THE way to travel.
Your challenges & opportunities as Sales & Account Manager:
- Use your knowledge in sales and business development of B2B partners to develop and successfully execute a sales growth strategy for your own portfolio
- Align your development strategy with Marketing, track your progress and report your results to the team
- Continuously integrate new partners into the trip.me network and ensure their highest service quality towards trip.me travelers
- Plan & realize sales goals to grow the sales output of your account month to month and year to year
- Consult your accounts via sales training and constructive feedback
- Analyze sales data and traveler interaction patterns to adjust your business development approach based on numbers
- Make new destinations available for Dutch-speaking trip.me travelers
- Optimize the product portfolio of trips on the webpage to align it with the traveler demand for your focus region
- Overcome cross-cultural barriers and use a matching approach for dealing with partner agencies around the world
- Connect with trip.me partners on a personal & professional level to set the base for long lasting fruitful partnerships build on continuous improvement of their business
- Maintain a drive to develop yourself and the company further
What we offer:
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- A Company Culture that supports growth and learning
- Personalized training to start you into your new role & exchange with other departments
- Work in an international team – Communication within the team in English
- Regular team activities outside the office
- Option to work from abroad on our “Team Offsite” for 2-3 weeks (past destinations: Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
- Build your network on international tourism fairs
If you are passionate about travel, about giving business opportunities to local agencies worldwide, and about enabling our travelers to choose from a wider range of travel destinations, then we should meet!
Send your application including earliest start date, salary expectation to Sandra (email@example.com) and show us, why you should join our team as Sales & Account Manager.