Ecommerce Senior Manager (m/f) // Wayfair GmbH
Wayfair Europe has had an amazing 2016. Revenue growth is over 100% and we aim to significantly grow our employee numbers.
This has created a need to hire a number of Senior Team Managers to manage the day to day operations of a number of our teams.
What you will do:
You will manage a medium sized operational team of Associates and your primary functions are as follows:
- Manage works flows and task allocation for your team
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure metrics are achieved and exceeded
- Performance manage and coach your team of associates
- Actively contribute to ongoing process and performance improvement initiatives
- Interview and onboard new team members to grow the Wayfair Europe office
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for managers who have a track record of successfully managing teams of 6+ in environment such as but not limited to
- Supply Chain and Order Processing
If you have experience of successfully managing medium sized teams and of maintaining and exceeding metrics and driving performance management, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
You should be a first class communicator with excellent coaching and mentoring skills and a passion for people development. Strong ability to organize and very strong administrative and time management skills are essential.
You need to be:
- A manager very comfortable managing via defined metrics
- Analytical – able to jump in to data, analyze and then tell a story with that data
- Energized by your task – not scared of a challenge and always looking to take on more
- Professionally motivated – able to articulate how you are looking to advance
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →