Executive Assistant (f/m/div) // solarisBank
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech together with Product is the agile heartbeat of the company. As engineers, we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and their end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straightforward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way.
- You will work in the solarisBank Tech department and report to the VP Engineering
- You assist in organizing and planning the VP’s schedule in order to ensure effectiveness and impact
- You prepare, help to facilitate and document meetings and workshops
- You create, prepare and optimize documentations, presentations and rehearse talks
- You prepare tech wide communication and updates e.g. via regular Blog-Posts
- You keep track of progress and delivery for action items
- You organize Meetups, Hackathons and assist in conference participation
- You assist with operational budget planning including budget control, hiring control and planning
- You assist with business trip planning and process travel cost reimbursements
- You have 7+ years of work experience, in a tech or fintech organization is preferred
- You ideally have experience in supporting VP or Board-level
- You have demonstrated your ability to handle aspects related to tasks in an agile environment
- You are an organizational talent and have shown the ability to prioritize and act to changes
- You have cultivated communication and problem-solving skills and are experienced in working with people
- You have the ability to keep on track and getting things done
- You have fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- You are persistent and act diplomatically even when stakes are high
- You work thoroughly, independently and pragmatically
- You are very empathetic and always keep up to date on what’s going on in the company
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship, and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.