Executive Assistant (Part-Time) // HV Holtzbrinck Ventures
HV Holtzbrinck Ventures has been investing in Internet and Mobile companies for over 17 years. During this time, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures has financed over 150 companies. Today HV Holtzbrinck Ventures is one of Europe’s most successful Venture Capital funds, with more than €735m under management.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our Berlin office. Your job will be to independently organize and coordinate ongoing tasks, as well as special projects, for our (currently 4) Berlin-based investment professionals. This role is a part-time position.
Key tasks include:
- Keep the office running smoothly. Ensure adequate supplies of office supplies, furniture, and other equipment. Coordinate with service providers, maintenance staff etc.
- Take care of our visitors and organize meeting rooms. Answer and manage telephone inquiries.
- Prepare dinners and events. Book restaurants and venues, organize catering and decoration, hire event staff.
- Support our investment team in our daily meeting scheduling, CRM database management, data entry, contact management.
- Coordinate with our Munich office on larger projects.
- And whatever else comes up in our hectic schedule.
Who we are looking for:
- You have gained relevant previous experience, e.g. working on the front desk, as an executive assistant or in related fields (e.g. hospitality).
- You are flexible, resilient and you have good judgment.
- You are highly organized and committed to get things done.
- You love to find solutions to all sorts of problems.
- A positive attitude is part of your DNA. Fluent German- and English-speaking skills required.