Executive Assistant & Special Projects // The DO School Innovation Lab
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
As an Executive Assistant you will support the management team with administrative, operational and bookkeeping tasks, ensuring a smooth running of the organisation, by …
- Managing daily calendars, schedules and tasks
- Organizing domestic and international travel itineraries for the executive and/or team members
- Organizing and supporting staff meetings, meetings and teleconferences with partners and potential partners as well as global leadership offsites and other events
- Managing expenses, receipts and credit card tracking
- Facilitate internal communication
- Supporting all facilities activities for the team
- Supporting key team initiatives, as a project manager or analyst
- Developing and optimising internal procedures and services
- Supporting the onboarding of new team members
- Supporting with adhoc and strategic innovation projects
You are a skilled behind-the-scenes talent, passionate about keeping the team and the organisation up and running, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment!
- 3-5 years experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Relevant qualifications (eg. clerk, Kaufmann für Büromanagement) or training is desirable
- Fluency in English and German (minimum C1) strictly required
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills and eye for detail
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills, ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Strong communication and people skills
- Knowledge of MAC, MS Word, MS Excel and Google Suite
- Openness and enthusiasm
- An interest in innovation and social impact